Thursday, September 13, 2007

9/13/2007 - RUN (Exploratory)

My goal today was to run for 30 minutes. So, I ran 15 minutes out and turned around. I missed my goal by just over a minute but it was by far my longest run of the year. I will try to do this once a week or so, just go out and run for a time period as opposed a distance. I think this will help my legs get stronger and my endurance get better.

Felt good today.
3.3 Miles
28:52 Minutes - 8:45 mile avg - not pushing at all

Total Miles 2007: 62.95 Miles

Sugarland was my running companion today. For some reason, I am just addicted to some of their music. I tend to go through obsessive periods with music that I like....

Also found out yesterday that I will have some competition for the Ceasar Rodney (in addition to my father of course). My brother jim and possibly my sister beth might be making a go of it.

No comments: