Monday, August 27, 2007

Keeping Fit

You might have noticed my last few posts were in regards to my new keeping fit regimen. When I don't keep fit, I feel troubled, when I do keep fit, I feel accomplished.

I don't like to feel troubled, and I need to keep my body in good condition, so keeping fit easily wins the fight. My plan right now is to work out and run 4 times per week. I am taking off Wed and the weekend. Wed is a flex day, if I need to take off Tuesday, so be it, as long as I get four workouts and four runs in per week.

I am going to be running in the Ceasar Rodney half marathon this coming March. That is my primary motivation for running, but this time, instead of stopping after the CR, I want to remain fit! So, that being said, a new life goal of mine is keeping fit regardless of what life throws at me. Wish me luck!

No comments: