Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I want the Palm Centro

I am ready to leave verizon, and I am ready to get the new palm centro. I don't need a red one, I am perfectly content with black. we have been pretty loyal to verizon since well, i had my first cell phone probably back in 2000.

i am ready for a smart phone and for 100 bucks, this could be my best option. Now I need to switch to Sprint though, and I like what I hear about Sprint, so this is not an issue. I am most excited about having internet on my phone and email! That will be awesome!

So, if you think this is a mistake, you have a few weeks before I save up enough money to buy this bad boy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Palm Centro is much lighter and slimmer than Palm's Treo models. It is equipped with a nice loud ear piece and speaker, and both do their job admirably. Came across interesting review on Palm Centro at
www.g2bux.com/myaction.do?product=403