Friday, October 5, 2007

Back from NJ, Back from being Sick, and a September Recap

Well, being sick and being in NJ got me 4 days off from running and working out. Probably a needed break. If not needed, it was welcome, though the body aches I had were not fun! Atleast the pain and difficulty of running has a pay off! Body aches and waking up in sweats does not! Hopefully those days are behind me now!

Total Miles in September: 39.65 Miles
30 Days in September, so 1.32 average miles per day
Longest Run: 4.10 Miles
Shortest Run: 1.50 Miles

Out of 30 days, I ran 15 times. Thats 2.64 Miles per run.
In September, I spent 337 minutes running. Thats 5 hours and 37 Minutes. 6 hours a month, not such a huge commitment right?

How was YOUR September? ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I finished a deck in September. I ran 1.1 inches from the fridge to the couch (for a fine beverage). The way I see it, I'm hanging with the best of 'em!

Keep up the good work bro. I'm still gonna beat you in the big race.

Kelly said...

Glad you are feeling better Rick! Keep up the good work!