Sunday, May 25, 2008

5/25/2008 (Sun) - Run

So we have been meaning to use the girls up the street for babysitting for a long time. This week I got a revelation and an excuse to try them out as a bit of meet and greet, get to know us and Ryan. We had them come over after Ryan's nap to meet us, then they would stay and play with Ryan while Natalia and I went for a run together! Something we haven't done together since the grand old days of living in Hoboken!

We had a nice run, thought it was fairly warm. We went at Natalia pace since I knew we'd both be comfortable and hey we made it. Natalia is becoming quite the runner, though I do think she missed her music stream via my iPod shuffle. She had to put up with my conversation though instead!

Run: Temperature was 77, sunny and a tad warm
3.30 Miles
34:18 Minutes - 10:24 mile avg
Total Miles 2008: 105.66 Miles
By the way, the babysitters did great and worked out and we are excited to have them, AND so close by!

No comments: