Thursday, May 22, 2008

5/21/2008 (Wed) - Run

Got a quick run in at lunch time on Wednesday. Glad I got it in, but my shin pains seems to be creeping back into the picture. Probably not a good sign at all. I am thinking I am going to have to suck it up and get x-rayed if I want to continue running. Right now, the pain is not noticeable when I am not going up and down stairs though (or running for that matter).
Run: Temperature was 60, sunny and beautiful
1.75
Miles
14:11Minutes - 8:06 mile avg

Total Miles 2008: 102.36 Miles

2 comments:

Bacon Dad said...

Does icing your shins not help? It may not be something you can do if you're at work and just go out for a quick jog at lunchtime, but when you run at home it might be the ticket.

RICK said...

Nah...unfortunately it doesn't help to ice them. There is really no pain during running and right after. I am not sure what is going on, but it certainly doesn't follow any typical injury patterns!