Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5/13/2008 (Tues) - Run

My last run as a 30 year old! ;)


Didn't get a second run in last week but decided to pick up the pieces and run again today. It was a beautiful lunch time run. Just a short one, I am still testing out my legs. The good news is, the shins feel great so far. I only hope that trend continues. This run puts me over 100 miles for 2008! Only about 28 miles short of the total miles I ran all of last year...

On another note, Natalia will be running the Kennett Run (5K) on Saturday. She has been training for the last 7 or so weeks and has been doing awesome. Perhaps she has keyed into a new passion? After Kennett, she has her target set for a 5K in August.
Run: Temperature was 63, sunny and beautiful
1.50
Miles
11:10Minutes - 7:27 mile avg

Total Miles 2008: 100.61 Miles

No comments: