Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2/14/2008 (Thu) - RUN

For whatever reason, I decided to finally get a long run in! I was shooting for 6 miles and before I left I charted a 6 mile course and a 6.8 mile course. I was going to make a decision on the fly as to which I would choose based on how I felt.

I had run most of this route before so I knew the first 3 miles was basically a gradual uphill with a few steep descends in the first mile. However, this meant a nice breezy way home until the last mile, which had some NASTY uphill climbs. I felt great the whole way and things are looking good!

Off to Hershey for the weekend for a "Weekend to Remember". Hope to get a run in on Monday.

Run: Temperature was 31, Sunny Cold and WINDY (again).
6.82 Miles
60:53 Minutes - 8:56 mile avg

Total Miles 2008: 40.40 Miles

No comments: