Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cleaned Up and Some Thoughts

I cleaned up my blog a bit. Since it has been around now for a good bit, maybe I can take better care of it!

So, rickbeley.com is expiring in May and I am thinking of not renewing. I am not sure that I need it anymore with all of the sites out there that can manage pictures/family news and all that jazz. I could just redirect it to point to my blog here, and just cancel the hosting. I am just not sure though where I will host the Christmas lists (the original motivation for rickbeley.com!).

Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Jimmy Smedley said...

Have to admit I've given thought to tanking TS.com too. When my pics, videos, and news updates are all hosted externally, the 'family website' idea becomes a bit obsolete. I'll probably keep it as a centralized resource, but you are not alone.